- Take pictures in your neighborhood of things that make you happy and sad, and explain why.
- Tag them on Instagram: "#2death2life" or email them to
- Get them in by March 14.
- Get your kids involved and talk to them about the Lenten season and how to participate in your neighborhood!
Lent is here and our church is embarking on a creative new photography project. As we go through the series Passion: to Death, to Life, we want to capture the brokenness as well as the renewal in our city. We invite you to take pictures of things in and around your neighborhood that make you happy and things that make you sad, and add an explanation of why those pictures make you feel that way.
- Just upload pictures to your social media accounts with #2death2life. You can also email them to
- If you have children, they can also join in! This would be a great way to talk to them about the Lenten season. They are more than welcome to draw or take pictures.
- At our Good Friday and Easter services, we will display the photos collected in an art gallery at both parishes.
Deadline: Monday, March 14th