We are excited to have more small groups than ever before as a part of our community! Over 40 groups are meeting in DC, VA and MD. Small groups are very much the backbone of our church and is the place where discipleship and spiritual formation happens. We are excited to see people deepen in their faith, build community with others and serve the city through our small groups!
While on the website you can search for a group by type (coed, men, women, etc.), location, and day of the week. We also thought we would include this blog post sectioning off the groups based on topics or theme, so that if you are looking for something specific, you might find it a little more easily.
New or Returning to Faith
- Takoma Park Families (Saturday mornings)
- Weekday Playgroup and Moms' Book Study - Brookland (Wednesday mornings)
- Brookland Married Couples (Thursdays)
- Identity & Interracial Relationships, Columbia Heights (Tuesdays)
- Holy Spirit, Logan Circle Coed (Mondays)
- Good Stories, Good Life, & the Good Book, H St Near NE Coed (Tuesdays)
- Hard Questions, Zoo/Adams Morgan/Mt Pleasant (Thursdays)
- Financial Peace University (Wednesdays)
- Voice of the Heart, Columbia Heights Coed (TBD)
- Life and Teachings of Jesus, Capitol Hill Coed (Tuesdays)
- "Misreading Scripture with Western Eyes", Georgia Ave Coed (Wednesdays)
- "A Year of Biblical Womanhood", U St/Columbia Heights Women, (Mondays)
Books of the Bible
- Job, Crestwood Coed (Wednesdays)
- Daniel, Petworth Coed (Tuesdays)
- Luke, Many of our other groups will be taking a closer look at the parables in Luke in parallel to our sermon series this Fall. Click here for the full list.