PLACE: Columbia Heights Educational Campus | 3101 16th St NW, Washington, DC 20010
Kids' City and Youth City are available ONLY at our 9:30 am gatherings.
ONLINE: We are continuing to have an online service every Sunday at 10 am if you are not yet able to join us in person.
For contact tracing purposes you can rsvp by clicking the button below.
Learn more about Multiply here!
MORE INFO ON IN-PERSON GATHERINGS:
- Parking is available in a parking garage! The entrance to the garage is on Hiatt Pl NW.
- The Columbia Heights Metro station is 1 block away at the corners of 14th St and Irving St
- There are bike racks near the front entrance to lock up bikes
- Entrance to the building for those coming on foot/bike is on 16th St NW
As we gather we will be following all health guidelines:
- Masks required indoors until further notice
- Hand sanitizer will be provided
- Observe social distancing
- If you are exhibiting active symptoms of an illness we ask that you stay home
- VACCINE UPDATE: Based on the Mayor’s order, all adults (18 and older) who regularly worship with us at CHEC are required to be vaccinated unless they have a medical or religious exemption. At this time we are not required to check vaccination status at the door.
For families with kids:
Kids' City is open for all ages starting at 9:15 am. (Not available during the second service).
Online Sunday school for ages 4-11 will continue
- For more information contact KimDenu
Youth City will gather in person at CHEC (Columbia Heights Educational Campus) at 9:30 am.
For those who cannot attend in person, a zoom link will be available to join the gathering virtually from 7:15 to 8:30 pm.
There will no longer be virtual gatherings on Sundays at 11 am.
For more information please contact