PLACE: Columbia Heights Educational Campus | 3101 16th St NW, Washington, DC 20010
Kids' City and Youth City are available ONLY at our 9:30 am gatherings.
ONLINE: Our online messages premiere on YouTube at 9 am and will be on-demand after that. If you're not able to join us in person, we encourage you to stay connected through YouTube!
If you will be joining us for the first time please let us know you're coming by filling out this form so we can be sure to welcome you, answer any questions you have, and get you connected!
MORE INFO ON IN-PERSON GATHERINGS:
- Limited free parking is available at the school parking garage! The entrance to the underground garage is on Hiatt Pl NW. There is additional paid parking at the DC USA parking garage on Hiatt Pl NW.
- The Columbia Heights Metro station is 1 block away at the corners of 14th St and Irving St
- There are bike racks near the front entrance to lock up bikes
- Entrance to the building for those coming on foot/bike is on 16th St NW
- Casual attire. Come as you are.
- Services typically run 80-90 minutes.
Entrance to CHEC is step-free, and everything (service, coffee hour, restrooms, child care) is on the first floor. There is an elevator to and from the parking garage, or entrance via one set of stairs (with handrails) leading up from the garage. The service is held in the auditorium, which has a downward slope as the stage gets closer but includes step-free/no slope seating at the back (which some using strollers, wheelchairs, etc. may find preferable).
There are disposable earplugs that can be found on the high-top table at the entrance to the auditorium.
Service animals/emotional support animals are welcome in the auditorium (animals must display signs/markings to show they are service animals.) There is no designated seating for service animals, but it may be preferable to sit in a row without steps/sloping.
For early access to the song list for each Sunday, please sign-up for the weekly newsletter. Subscribing will also generate email notifications with the recorded sermon on The District Church's YouTube channel (closed captioning for each sermon available).
For accessibility-related assistance, find someone with a 'Hospitality' badge and/or ask an individual at the high-top table by each entrance.
For families with kids:
Kids' City is open for all ages starting at 9:15 am. (Not available during the second service).
- There is a nursing moms room located in the Kids' City hallway
- For more information, contact
Youth City will gather in person at CHEC (Columbia Heights Educational Campus) at 9:30 am. Youth join the larger congregation for worship in the auditorium and then leave together to go to the Youth City room when the music ends.
For more information, please get in touch with .